SHROFF Rubber Lined Grade 50 Slurry Pumps
Various Grade of Rubber Lining: Hard Ebonite Rubber, Neoprene, Nitrile, Butyl Rubber Lining
1. Excellent Resistance to abrasion & corrosion in applications like: Acidic & Alkaline media, Clay Slurry, Sand Slurry, Lime Slurry, ash slurry & any type of corrosive & or abrasive slurry.
2. Prolonged & extended life of Lining material
3. Flame resistant, offers excellent color stability, weather & ozone resistance.
4. Outstanding resistance to most chemicals, heat & oil Low moisture absorption & good dielectric qualities.
5. High Build Epoxy Primer & Finish coat Painting
6. Graphite / Aramid Packing MOS2 Paste OR Mech Seal as per requirement
7. Temperature Resistance up to 150 C
No customer comments for the moment.